Top 10 Keto Recipes
The ketogenic diet is the low-carb, high fat, and moderate protein recipe. Keto is most famous due to its weight loss benefits. This diet is mostly used by obese people to control hunger and to promote weight loss. It can also help to control blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. If you are looking to try a keto diet for the first time or you want to add new dishes to your routine then these recipes will be best for you.
The best way to lose weight is a diet plan.
Keto Seed Crackers
1⁄3 cup almond flour
1⁄3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
1⁄3 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
1⁄3 cup flaxseed or chia seeds
1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl then add warm water and oil. Mix together with a wooden fork.
Knead the dough until it forms a ball and has a gel-like consistency.
Place the dough on a baking sheet. Add another paper on top and flatten the dough by using a rolling pin.
Remove the upper paper and bake for about 40-45 minutes, check occasionally. Seeds are heat sensitive so give them close attention till the end.
Turn off the oven and allow the crackers to dry in the oven. Once dried, break into pieces and spread butter on top.
1⁄3 cup ground psyllium husk powder
1¼ cups almond flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
1 cup water
2 tsp cider vinegar
3 egg whites
2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 175°C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and add vinegar and egg whites to the dry ingredients, and blend well.
- Add boiling water and beat by using a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don't over mix the dough.
- Moisten hands with olive oil and shape dough into 6 separate rolls. Place on a greased baking sheet and top with sesame seeds that are optional.
- Bake in the oven for 50–60 minutes. They're done when you hear a hollow sound of the bun.
- Serve with butter and toppings of your desire.
Keto no-noodle chicken soup
2 tbsp dried minced onion
2 celery stalks, chopped
6 mushrooms, sliced
2 minced garlic cloves
8 cups chicken broth
2 carrots, sliced
2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1½ rotisserie chicken sheredded
5 green cabbage sliced into strips
- Melt the butter in a large pot, on low to medium heat.
- Then add dried onion, chopped celery, sliced mushrooms, and garlic into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, sliced carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper, and boil until vegetables become softer.
- Add cooked chicken, cabbage and boil for an additional 8-12 minutes until the cabbage “noodles” is tender.
1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
1 tsp dried oregano
1¼ cups shredded provolone cheese
1½ oz. pepperoni
2 oz. (1 cup) leafy greens
¼ cup olive oil
salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Start by making the crust. Beat eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese then mix well to combine.
- Spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet by using a spatula. Make one large rectangular pizza or as you desire and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let it cool for two minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F or 225°C.
- Spread tomato sauce and sprinkle oregano on the crust and top with cheese and olives.
- Again bake for 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
9 oz. bacon, in slices
cherry tomatoes (optional)
fresh thyme (optional)
- Fry the bacon in a pan on medium to high heat until it becomes crispy. Put it aside on a plate and leave the remaining fat in the pan.
- Use the same pan to fry the eggs. Put it over medium heat and crack your eggs into the bacon grease.
- Cook the eggs as you like them. For sunny side up leave the eggs to fry on one side and cover the pan with a lid to cook on top.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and fry them at the same time.
1 oz. unsalted butter
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2½ tsp powdered erythritol
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
- To use with an immersion blender put the ingredients in a tall beaker.
- Mix for 15–20 seconds or until they form a fine foam on top.
- Pour the hot cocoa into the cups and enjoy.
“Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.”
10 Romaine lettuce
5 oz. cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp fresh cilantro
1 yellow onion
1 green bell pepper
1½ lbs boneless chicken thighs
3 oz. butter
salt and pepper
2 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup sour cream (optional)
- For toppings. Shred the lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced avocados, and clean and chop the cilantro then set them aside.
- Slice onion and pepper very thin.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips on a separate cutting board,
- Fry the chicken in butter in a large skillet on medium to high heat and add salt and pepper to taste. When the chicken is almost cooked then add onion, pepper and Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Lower the heat and continue to fry while stirring for a couple of minutes until the chicken is properly cooked and the vegetables have softened.
- Place lettuce in a bowl and add the chicken mixture, shredded cheese, diced avocado, chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro and a dollop of sour cream.
4 tbsp butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
5 oz. (1½ cups) celery stalks, sliced
1 cup clam juice
1½ cups heavy whipping cream
2 tsp dried sage or dried thyme
½ lemon, juice and zest
4 oz. cream cheese
1 lb salmon, boneless fillets or other firm fish, pin bones removed, fillets cut into 1" pieces
2 oz. (2 cups) baby spinach
- 8 oz. shrimp peeled and deveined
- salt and ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp red chili peppers
- fresh sage, optional for garnish
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat and add garlic and celery.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Combine clam juice, cream cheese, sage, and lemon juice and lemon zest in a pot and boil it for about 10 minutes without lid.
- Add the fish and shrimp. Then boil for 3 minutes or until fish is just cooked. Add the baby spinach and stir until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with fresh chili and fresh sage.
1 oz. butter
4 tbsp cheddar cheese
¼ (1 oz.) yellow onion, chopped
4 large mushrooms, sliced
salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper. Then whisk the eggs with a fork until become smooth and frothy.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, on medium heat and add the mushrooms and onion in the pan by stirring until it become tender. Then pour in the egg mixture.
- When the omelet start to cook and get firm, but still has a bit raw egg on top then sprinkle cheese over the egg.
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 pinch salt
1 oz. butter or coconut oil
Mix all ingredients except the butter in a bowl and leave for 2–3 minutes.
- Melt butter or oil on medium heat in a small pan and pour the other ingredients and continue to stir until it becomes firm.
- Let the porridge simmer, but do not let it boil.